Financial management is more than keeping accounting records. It is an essential part of organizational management and cannot be seen as a separate task to be left to finance staff or the honorary treasurer.
Financial management involves planning, organizing, controlling and monitoring financial resources in order to achieve organizational objectives.
We provide following comprehensive set of financial services:
• Financial Reporting
• Financial planning, forecasting & analysis
• Feasibility study
• Capital Restructuring
• Working Capital Management
• Risk Analysis & Management
• Developing Internal Controls
• Tax Planning
• Performance Management
• Business Process Re-engineering